This website uses first-party and third-party cookies for technical, analytical, statistical, remarketing and profiling purposes. More information and how to manage preferences are available on the Legal Notice and Privacy page. By selecting “continue”, or by proceeding with browsing, you agree to the use of third-party cookies
Política de privacidad y cookies
INFORMATION ACCORDING ART. 7 OF ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 70/2003
According to Article. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 70/03 "Implementation of Directive 2000/31/ CE on legal aspects services provided by companies in the internal market, with particular reference to electronic commerce", please read the following information:
a) Name of Company and responsible for processing data: Montina 1919 Srl, next as OWNER
b) Headquarters: Via Feltrina Nuova 5, 31044 Montebelluna (Treviso) - Italy
c) Contacts: Phone +39 0423 301930
d) VAT number: IT04225170267
COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND BRANDS
Montina 1919 Srl is the owner of brand Montina and of any further sign containing Montina, such as domain names montina.it.
All other distinctive signs included on the Web belong to each manufacturer or licensee. All trademarks are used by the OWNER for the only aim of distinguishing, describing and advertising products on sale on Montina.it.
It is therefore forbidden, without the consent of Montina 1919 Srlor of any other owner of registered trademarks shown on the Site, to use such brands to distinguish any product or service, even if not related to those by Montina 1919 Srl or manufacturer/ licensee you can see on the website.
Text, images and all other multimedia content on the site is owned by the owner or allowed under license. All other brands mentioned in the site belong to their respective owners or licensors. No part of this website (including texts, images and any other multimedia content) may be reproduced or retransmitted without the specific written consent of the OWNER, except for personal, non-transferable use. Any use for unauthorized purposes is expressly prohibited by law.
INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION ACCORDING ART. 13 OF ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
Personal data collected on this site and any other applicable information either directly or indirectly related to you, are processed and used in accordance with Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data"). Data and information collected during the User registration or subsequently, will be treated in accordance with specific disclosures released during registration steps.
According to article 13 of the Code, Montina 1919 Srl informs you that the data you provide will be processed using IT tools, for following purposes:
- conclude and execute the Sales Contract for the items on sale on www.montina.it;
- Website page navigation
- Responding to your queries and keep a database of frequently asked questions, commercial offers and other communications (see related short Note);
- Newsletter subscription (see related short Note);
- Further website navigation features (see "Cookies” policy);
Data you provide will only be known by the employees of Montina 1919 Srl specifically authorized to process such data and in any case for the sole purpose of perfecting the activities requested by you. People in charge are bound to secrecy and to confidentiality also on the basis of specific internal regulations.
Among the Personal Information collected by Montina 1919 Srl, either independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname, phone number, address, email address, company name, country, postal code, city, various types of Data, , cookies, usage data and geographic location.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of Montina 1919 Srl.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by Montina 1919 Srl are mandatory. Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through Montina 1919 Srl and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Registration Data is mandatory. Failing to enter a part of the data indicated as strictly necessary for pursuing activities makes it impossible for Montina 1919 Srl to answer questions or improve navigation experience.
Data you provide will be processed only by authorized employees of Montina 1919 Srl according to art. 30 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/03, and only for needed activities. Authorized employees are bound to secrecy and confidentiality, also following internal regulations. Some data can be used exclusively for purposes of IT issues/ web service management, also from Montina 1919 Srl partners. In any case, data will never be disclosed.
The OWNER of data processing is Montina 1919 Srl
At any time you may exercise the rights it according to art. 7 of D.lgs 196/2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data are existing, even if not yet recorded, and are communicated via intelligible form.
2. You have the right to be informed about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of digital data treatment
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) people type to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative for the State, manager or agent.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) data updates, changes or, when it matters, integration;
b) anonymous cancellation or transformation, block of data processed in violation of law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves to be impossible or it involves a manifestly disproportionate effort;
4. You have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons regarding data processing that are pertinent for collection purposes;
b) for processing of personal data regarding advertising materials, direct selling and for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
MORE INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTED DATA
Data processor is Montina 1919 Srl who takes appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of Montina 1919 Srl (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects as suppliers of third party technical services, have access to the Data
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes. In some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Registration and authentication, Analytics, Contacting the User, Managing contacts and sending messages, Interactions based on location and Remarketing and behavioral targeting.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
User's right and opposition
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
• access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Responsible of Personal Data Protection
Montina 1919 Srl has appointed a Person in charge of Protection of Personal Data.
If you wish, for any request regarding the protection of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by writing to "Data Protection Officer" at the address of the Data Controller.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: pseudonymisation or the encryption of your data, confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them. The ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore Montina 1919 Srl undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of treatments.
For ensuring optimal web functioning, as well as third-party services, cookies issued by OWNER or third parties are used on the website.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may also require the consent of the User. When the installation of Cookies is based on consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
Cookies issued by OWNER
Cookies issued by OWNER browsing in this website are said "technical" and they are used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic device, only if strictly necessary to provide a service, or explicitly requested by the subscriber or user of the service itself "(see: art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Code). They are not used for any other purposes, and they are installed within normal navigation in our pages. They can be divided into the navigation cookies or session, which guarantees standard navigation and use of the website such as allowing you to make a purchase or authorizing client access to certain areas). Cookies allow the user to improve the access to content via given filters (ie: language, products selected for purchase, etc.). For the installation of these cookies, you do not require the prior consent of users, while it remains subject to the consent according to art. 13 of the Code.
Third-party cookies for statistical or technical purposes
While navigating the website, user can receive cookies on his/her device from different vendors (so-called "third-party" cookies); this is because some elements that reside on different servers from the one where the page you are browsing might be managed by other suppliers.
OWNER uses third-party cookies only for technical purposes, such as cookies released to analyze website stats (so-called "analytical" cookies) or to allow the running of code parts related to third-party services that improve customer experience (authentication, administration pages, etc.).
Third-party cookies used on the website and how to manage the opt-out (deactivation of the same) are indicated below:
- Google Analytics: web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Such cookies are used only to monitor and improve site performance. For more information, please continue on the following link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component by opting-out. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link given below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third-party cookies for profiling / remarketing / social media marketing
While navigating the site, you may receive cookies released by other companies (so-called "third-party" cookies) for further non-technical purposes. The website, in fact, incorporates features developed by third parties within its pages, such as icons and preferences in social networks which allow social sharing. These cookies also allow you to make an analysis of shipping preferences, which are then used to display specific banners or the "Remarketing" activities. For example, when you leave the website, you might see relevant ads connected to browsed content/products, while browsing other sites, using mobile apps, searching on Google or use the most popular social networks.
Third-party cookies used for such purposes on this website, its information note and the chance to manage consent or opt-out (deactivation of the same) are indicated below:
- AdSense Google AdWords Remarketing: complete information and opt-out procedures available at http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/ads/
- Facebook Advertistsing and Remarketing: complete information and opt-out procedures available at https://it-it.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter: full information and optout modes available at https://twitter.com/it/privacy
- Microsoft Bing Ads: complete information and opt-out procedures available at https://choice.microsoft.com/it-it/opt-out
- YouTube: full information and optout modes available at http://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
To disable these cookies, you can also use appropriate features and tools on your browser, or use the services provided by http://www.youronlinechoices.com/, website run by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), that provides guidance on behavioural advertising and online privacy. You will find information on how behavioural advertising works and information on how to manage and disable cookies in addition to the steps above to be taken to protect privacy on the Internet.
Given the objective complexity of identification of the technologies based on Cookies, the User is invited to contact the Data Controller if he / she wishes to receive any further information regarding the use of the Cookies themselves through Montina 1919 Srl.
This information may undergo changes and additions over time, so we invite you to periodically check the contents.
By continuing your website navigation, you agree to the use of third-party cookies for the previously indicated purposes.